VIDEO: Terrell "T-Rex" Simon talks about his new Rhythm and Gospel (R&G) album, New Beginnings, and his life in the music industry
Terrell "T-Rex" Simon may have just dropped his first solo album, but he is no newcomer to the music industry. As a background vocalist, promoter, and manager, Terrell has worked with Lyfe Jennings, Wyclef Jean, Ne-Yo and more. As a musical director, he has helped countless people score gigs in the industry. Watch Terrell "T-Rex" Simon's interview with the ladies of What's The 411, and I am sure if you are an aspiring artist or, someone working with an artist, there are a few takeaways for you in the interview.
- Former journalist and current music publicist Jay Holz discusses the effects of digital music streaming
- Chas Bronxson's New Focus is Group H.U.G.S.
- Whoopi Goldberg, Pat McGrath, Shonda Rhimes, Kim Kardashian, Shiggy, and more! [VIDEO] | What's The 411 News & Commentary - Ep. 129
- How digital music streaming has helped and hurt new album releases
- Interview with Teen Sensation Haley Smith and Songwriter Chas Bronxson
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]