What's The 411Sports correspondent Andrew Rosario caught up with Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Percy Harvin at Super bowl Media Day 2014.
Based in Brooklyn, NY, WHAT'S THE 411Sports is an independently produced sports news and commentary television show. The weekly show, hosted by BIANCA PEART and GLENN GILLIAM, and correspondents CHRISTOPHER GRAHAM and GREGORY ALCALA cover the people, the issues, and the whole nine.
WATCH VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PERCY HARVIN
PERCY HARVIN: By not being able to play and finally getting over all my hip things and I'm feeling good, playing in the game with no restrictions and then to go down with a head injury, man, I couldn't, I was just saying to myself, why me? How did this happen? So it was definitely a crazy feeling for me, as we caught that pick, man, my heart dropped.
ANDREW ROSARIO: So now you're at the big game do you change anything preparing for the game physically, mentally, or is it all gang busters?
PERCY HARVIN: Nothing at all; that's been our big goal for the last two weeks from the first message coach gave us, keep everything the exact same. Prepare the way we prepare so we definitely put in a lot of our game plan. When I was home we got busy we got a lot done so our game plan is in just tweaking a little a little bit of things we're ready to go.
ANDREW ROSARIO: There's not one guy on your team that has Super Bowl experience. Is that something you talk about at all? Have you called anybody that has played in this game to get an idea what you're up against?
PERCY HARVIN: We actually haven't. I think that's what giving us that edge right now. Nobody else won the Super Bowl on this team, and we're all very, very hungry right now. We got to have it; it has to come back to Seattle. We all have that mindset right now. The look in those guys' eyes, we got to have it.
ANDREW ROSARIO: Does the Legion of Boom work from the offensive standpoint, as well, or is that strictly defense?
PERCY HARVIN: That's strictly a defensive thing, that's their world.
ANDREW ROSARIO: How would you describe your offense then?
PERCY HARVIN: We will be explosive. We definitely will be explosive. It would be good to join the guys Doug, Kearse, Big Beast Mode and led by the man in charge No. 3 so we're definitely going to be explosive and we are looking to make new plays in this game.
- Whoopi Goldberg, Pat McGrath, Shonda Rhimes, Kim Kardashian, Shiggy, and more! [VIDEO] | What's The 411 News & Commentary - Ep. 129
- Super Bowl 2015 in the Rearview Mirror
- Super Bowl XLIX: New England Beats Seattle 28-24
- Seahawks WR Percy Harvin Traded to New York Jets
- Seattle Seahawks Upset the Denver Broncos in a Stunning 43-8 Defeat
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]