At Super Bowl Media Day, What's The 411Sports correspondent Andrew Rosario, interviewed Denver Broncos wide receiver, WES WELKER.
WATCH THE VIDEO INTERVIEW HERE
ANDREW ROSARIO: How soon did you start connecting with Peyton once you got into camp in the flow of the offense?
WES WELKER: I mean, pretty early on, we just kinda started working together right off the bat and stayed on top of things and talking through every scenario and being ready to go when the season started.
ANDREW ROSARIO: Was it difficult learning a new totally the offense?
WES WELKER: It is a little bit different. But, you know what over time I became comfortable with it.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]