Photo Credit: Alexis Williams/What's The 411 Networks New Yorks Giants tackle David Diehl addressing the media after Giants lose to Philadelphia Eagles 36-21
WATCH DAVID DIEHL VIDEO
New York Giants tackle David Diehl tells media the team still has a lot of fight left after Giants lose 36-21 to Philadelphia Eagles.
New York Giants are now a 0-5 for the 2013-14 season.
- What's The 411Sports Episode 77: NFL Week 3; Tom Brady or Bill Belichick?
- NFL’s Buffalo Bills Striking First, Readying for 2015-16 Season
- 411SportsTV: NFL Week 2; Mayweather v. Maidana; NFL's Domestic Violence Problem; Women's Boxing and More
- New York Giants Cornerback Walter Thurmond Launches Foundation for Arts and Education
- New York Jets' Preseason Chatter
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]
- Katt Williams Starts a Family Feud on Atlanta Radio Show [VIDEO]
- Bill Cosby Gets Max Sentence, Is It Too Harsh? [VIDEO DISCUSSION]