What's The 411Sports reporter, Andrew Rosario, talks with Fox Sports analyst, Pam Oliver, about reporting from as close to the action as you can get and being one of the few women doing what she does.
The interview took place at Media Row during the NFL's Super Bowl 2014 media week in New York City.
Check Out Pam Oliver Video Interview:
- Michael Strahan, NFL Hall of Famer and Media Personality, Tops What's The 411TV's 25 Most Interesting People of 2014
- What's The 411Sports Episode 3: Phil Jackson, Michael Jordan, Johnny Manziel and more
- What's The 411Sports: Johnny Manziel's 2014 Draft Chances; Phil Jackson Coming to New York, and More
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]
- Katt Williams Starts a Family Feud on Atlanta Radio Show [VIDEO]
- Bill Cosby Gets Max Sentence, Is It Too Harsh? [VIDEO DISCUSSION]