Push Back on Russell Wilson's Mother's Day Note is Fast and Furious primarily from rapper Future’s fans, for two words, “our kids” [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
This past weekend was Mother’s Day and Seattle Seahawks quarterback, Russell Wilson, posted a sweet Mother’s Day note on Instagram to his wife, Ciara, and rapper Future’s fans came for Wilson’s head. The note said:
“Nothing better than spending time with you. You are an amazing mom & I'm so grateful I get to spend the rest of my life with you & raising our kids. I love you! #HappyMothersDay Weekend my love. @Ciara
Surprisingly (or, perhaps, not), people objected to Wilson saying “our kids.”
Should Wilson have not said, “our”?
Are those who objected to Wilson stating “our kids” out of line?
- A Special Conversation about the Killings of Alton Sterling, Philandro Castile, Dallas Police, and More
- Rapper Future Not Happy Taking Backseat to NFL Star Russell Wilson
- What's The 411 Episode 58: Future Throwing Shade at Ciara and Russell Wilson
- Super Bowl 2015 in the Rearview Mirror
- Super Bowl XLIX: New England Beats Seattle 28-24