WATCH VIDEO: CONVERSATION WITH NABJ PRESIDENT BOB BUTLER
As a young journalist, What's The 411TV correspondent Anisha Robertson could not have a had a better assignment than when she interviewed Bob Butler, President, National Association of Black Journalists.
Bob covered a number of topics, but when asked where he thinks journalism is going in the next two to three years, he quipped, "I wish I knew that I'd get rich if I knew that."
However, Bob did speak about the influence of digital on journalism, the skills that new graduates need to have to be successful in journalism, the future of NABJ, global opportunities, and how NABJ works with digital media entrepreneurs.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]