WATCH VIDEO: Allison J. Davis, Director of Communications, Jackie Robinson Foundation
What's The 411TV Correspondent Anisha Robertson snagged an interview with Allison J. Davis, the Director of Communications, Jackie Robinson Foundation and one of the founders of the National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ).
Allison was on hand at B. Smith's restaurant to greet Bob Butler, the newly elected president of NABJ, and in this video interview, she takes us on a journey of the genesis of NABJ, the growth of NABJ, the tools needed to be a good journalist, and what discourages her about young journalists.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]