New York Giants safety Quintin Demps stopped by the launch of the Walter Thurmond Foundation for Arts and Education to support his friend and teammate, Walter Thurmond.
What's The 411Sports reporter Chris Graham couldn't let Demps get by without asking him about the NFL preseason.
"Preseason is cool, man" Quintin Demps responded. "I think it went well. I did some good things, there are some things that I could have done better, but it's over with now, it's time to get down to the regular season."
"You beat the (New England) Patriots last week," Chris stated.
"That's good man," Demps responded. "We went five and O in the preseason so that's always a good thing."
If you're wondering if Demps is working with the Walter Thurmond Foundation for Arts and Education, Demps made it very clear, it's all about support.
Demps said: "I don't really have a part, I'm here to support him, my teammate and my good friend...I'm here to support."
We heard you loud and clear, it's all about support.
That's a good thing.
WATCH VIDEO: Quintin Demps at Launch of Walter Thurmond Foundation for Arts and Education
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]