Stylist, author, and Bravo TV's Blood Sweat and Heels reality star, Daisy Lewellyn, could hardly contain her excitement as she reflected on her life accomplishments. She was previously on the cover of NV Magazine, she has written a book and is currently starring on a highly successful reality TV show.
Daisy believes there is so much more to accomplish and she is up for the challenge!
Check out this video interview of Daisy Lewellyn
To see our videos as soon as they are posted, subscribe to our YouTube channels: WhatsThe411TV and 411SportsTV
- Minnette Coleman Talks About her Book, The Tree: A Journey to Freedom
- Photo of the Week: Author and Poet, Gillian Alex
- Phaedra Parks Fired from The Real Housewives of Atlanta [NEWS]
- Is NeNe Leakes Returning to the Real Housewives of Atlanta?
- Daisy Lewellyn, Star of Bravo's Blood, Sweat and Heels, Dies From Cancer
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]