Kyle Donovan, an inventor and CEO and founder of NV Magazine, has much to be excited about. He established NV Magazine 15 years ago with a "new vision" for a business publication for urban professionals around the country.
"In addition to our print publication we also have a robust website, www.nvm.com," said Founder Kyle Donovan. "And, apps built to connect and inform our audience on how to create economic power and wealth."
Five years ago, along with his publisher, Christopher Chaney, they created the NV Movers & Shakers Awards. What's The 411TV's host, Glenn Gilliam, caught up with Kyle at this year's Movers & Shakers Awards.
Whether scaling the ladder within corporate America or creating a successful venture from scratch, NV has chosen to not only acknowledge, but honor, many of these ground-breakers with its annual Movers & Shakers Awards.
However, this isn't a party for the sake of taking nice pictures and having a cocktail, NV's mission is to empower communities of color through the recognition of these trendsetters and inspire collective collaboration to generate wealth and long term economic stability for the black and Latino market.
An inventor, Kyle holds a patent for the iFork, which he describes in the video below.
- Michael Strahan, NFL Hall of Famer and Media Personality, Tops What's The 411TV's 25 Most Interesting People of 2014
- Po Johnson More than A Reality Star, A NV Mover and Shaker
- Ericka Pittman; NV Mover and Shaker Talks About CIROC and All Things Sean Combs
- Christopher Chaney Sees a Bright Future for NV Magazine
- Tren'Ness Woods-Black NV Mover and Shaker Carrying on the Sylvia Woods Tradition