Paul D. Jones made his first million from direct sales; he brings fun, profits, and excitement with strategies for becoming financially sound and new book and seminars
What's The 411TV's hosts Kizzy Cox and Onika McLean are talking with financial wiz, Paul D. Jones about his new book, I Quit (Being Broke), and strategies for becoming financially sound.
Well respected for his sage financial guidance and practical self-help modules, the nationally known author and Certified Financial Education Instructor, Paul D. Jones is set to take on 2016 with a plethora of new platforms, including a fresh new title, "I Quit" (Being Broke).
As CEO of Jones Marketing Group, Inc., he is a frequent guest on radio and TV, taking his mission to 'Improve the lives of as many people as possible' across the country and throughout the airwaves as well. After the back-to-back successful releases of Who Told You...You Were Broke?, Schedule for Success, and What You and Your Kids Need to Know About Credit, Jones is offering yet another impressive perspective to one's financial advancement with his latest book, I Quit and a subsequent book/lecture tour accompanying it-commencing early spring of 2016.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]