WATCH VIDEO: Hudson gives us his acting medium preferences and a peek into his family life
Actor Ernie Hudson, known for his role in Ghostbusters, now stars in Congo, a science fiction action-adventure film and What’s The 411 correspondent, Erika Conner, had an opportunity to talk with Hudson about the movie.
In addition to talking about Congo, Hudson, who started in theatre, tells us why he prefers film over the theatre, how his children reacted to him as an actor, and he also offers a parenting tip.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]
- Katt Williams Starts a Family Feud on Atlanta Radio Show [VIDEO]
- Bill Cosby Gets Max Sentence, Is It Too Harsh? [VIDEO DISCUSSION]