VIDEO: Talking with Chris Rock at the Barclays Center; he happened to attend a Brooklyn Nets game with his daughter because she loves LeBron James
Actor/comedian, Chris Rock, took a moment during half-time at the Brooklyn Nets – Miami Heat game on Friday to talk with What’s The 411SPORTS correspondent Crystal Lynn.
During NBA basketball season, Chris Rock is usually someplace else in New York City, but he brought his daughter to the Nets game because she loves LeBron James. It was the comedian’s first time in the Barclays Center and he likes it.
“I’m from Brooklyn,” Rock said in a matter of fact fashion.
With the chatter of a Brooklyn Nets – Miami Heat rivalry brewing, Rock chimed in saying he thinks it’s real.
“Oh, it’s for real, he said. “A lot of it came over from Boston really with Garnett and then Pierce, but I think it’s real. They’re going to play hard all year.”
“I wouldn’t be shocked if a brawl happens before the year is over,” laughed Rock in his comedic style.
Rock also offered his opinion on the Brooklyn Nets prospects for reaching the playoffs.
“I think they can go pretty far, it’s going to be hard to beat Miami, it’s going to be hard, Jason Terry’s old,” Rock said as if he was trying out new comedy material.
What’s in Chris Rock’s future?
“I’m getting ready to go on tour, I’m getting my stand up together, I’ll be playing this building in the fall,” he added.
- Chris Rock Let the World Know He Thinks La La Anthony is Hot
- Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Willing to Pay Everything to Get Married
- What's The 411Sports Episode 78: Julio Jones and Atlanta Falcons leading NFC South, Tebow Mania
- What's The 411Sports Episode 77: NFL Week 3; Tom Brady or Bill Belichick?
- What's The 411 Episode 63: Rihanna's NY Fashion Week Party Brings Out Everyone Looking for a Good Party
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]
- Katt Williams Starts a Family Feud on Atlanta Radio Show [VIDEO]
- Bill Cosby Gets Max Sentence, Is It Too Harsh? [VIDEO DISCUSSION]