NBC took a bet on Megyn Kelly, a not so popular media personality, and the first week of Megyn Kelly Live didn’t go so well
Megyn Kelly’s new show on NBC, Megyn Kelly Today that replaced Tamron Hall and Al Roker isn’t making friends and influencing people.
Already, Kelly incited a mini-controversy by suggesting that a Will & Grace superfan “became” gay because of his love of the show; ticked off Jane Fonda by asking her about plastic surgery; faced underwhelming ratings; and dealt with some blistering reviews.
- Weinstein’s Sexual Harassment Allegations Exposes Hollywood
- Oprah Winfrey Sparks Speculation on US Presidential Bid | Ep. 115
- QUICK TAKES: Megyn Kelly Disappoints NBC; Sloane Stephens Wins US OPEN
- Usher Haunted by More Herpes Allegations and more | What’s The 411 Ep. 114
- Performance Artist Olutayo Serves the Tea on The Wiz Live!
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Black Panther actor, Chadwick Boseman, says he’s incredibly blessed
- Motivational Quote of the Week: It’s Better to Look Back on Life and Say
- QUICK TAKES: Black Panther, Halle Berry, Gabby The Kid CEO, Kim & Kanye
- Photo of the Week: The Cast of Black-ish Receiving NAACP Image Award
- Sex Dolls are Making Their Way to the US