Ebony issue featuring Zoe Saldana also includes fashion must-haves
Actress Zoe Saldana talks to EBONY about what it was like going fist-to-fist with a man in her upcoming film COLOMBIANA, how she handles her rising star power and the importance of working hard for what you want - no matter what color your skin is.
"Why would I talk about how hard it is for Black women in Hollywood when there's a Black president in my country," says Saldana. "I'm going to give the best that I can because I strive for excellence."
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]
- Katt Williams Starts a Family Feud on Atlanta Radio Show [VIDEO]
- Bill Cosby Gets Max Sentence, Is It Too Harsh? [VIDEO DISCUSSION]