Nicole's Semi-Precious Stones Add Sparkle to Taneasha Prunty's Gidi Designs
Nicole, an accessory designer, and Archie, a model and event organizer, talked to What's The 411 correspondent Barbara Bullard about their participation in the EMERGE! A Fashion Runway Show. Nicole provided Taneasha Prunty of Gidi Designs with custom jewelry to accessorize her designs. The jewelry has a country vineyard theme with lavish colors, wire wrapping, crystals, and semi-precious stones.
Archie, a model and event organizer came to the show to support Berny Martin of Catou. Archie is holding a fundraising concert in December 2012 in Haiti to support education in Haiti. The show will also be held in Japan, Dubai, and other countries.
EMERGE! A Fashion Runway Show is produced by Dionne Williams, Owner, D. Williams Public Relations Group. The EMERGE! A Fashion Runway Show has become one of the top emerging designer platforms during New York Fashion Week and has been consistent in providing a national outlet for emerging designers to showcase their work.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]