Chris Bosh Takes the Money and Stays in Miami.
Chris Bosh, Miami Heat's power forward/center, is a clear beneficiary of LeBron James' departure from the Miami Heat.
With Lebron moving on to the Cleveland Cavaliers, and a reported max offer to Bosh of $96 million over five years from the Houston Rockets, the Miami Heat decided to pony up and offer its next best player, Chris Bosh, a five-year $118 million contract.
What's a player to do with an offer like that? For Chris Bosh, the answer is obvious, he takes the money and stays in South Beach.
Is Chris Bosh worth $118 million?
The What's The 411Sports team of Chris Graham, Gregory Alcala, and Glenn Gilliam weigh in.
VIDEO: Join the conversation about Chris Bosh's New Deal with the Miami Heat
- UPDATE: David Griffin says adios a Nueva York
- Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Willing to Pay Everything to Get Married
- What's The 411Sports Episode 78: Julio Jones and Atlanta Falcons leading NFC South, Tebow Mania
- What's The 411Sports Episode 77: NFL Week 3; Tom Brady or Bill Belichick?
- What's The 411 Episode 63: Rihanna's NY Fashion Week Party Brings Out Everyone Looking for a Good Party
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]
- Katt Williams Starts a Family Feud on Atlanta Radio Show [VIDEO]
- Bill Cosby Gets Max Sentence, Is It Too Harsh? [VIDEO DISCUSSION]