One Door Closes, Another Opens
The New York Knicks announced that it waived forward Lamar Odom and re-signed Cole Aldrich.
Overall, the What's The 411Sports team likes the New York Knicks' move to re-sign Cole Aldrich.
Aldrich, 6-11, 245-pounds, averaged 2.0 points and 2.8 rebounds in 46 games for the Knicks this past season after originally signing as a free agent on September 24, 2013. The four-year NBA professional is currently playing for New York's entry at the 2014 NBA Summer League in Las Vegas, NV.
However, What's The 411Sports reporter Glenn Gilliam is lamenting over Lamar Odom's release from the team.
Odom, 6-10, 221-pounds, was originally signed as a free agent on April 16, 2014.
How could Lamar Odom blow this opportunity to play in his hometown and for veteran coach Phil Jackson?
VIDEO: Conversation about Cole Aldrich and Lamar Odom
- UPDATE: David Griffin says adios a Nueva York
- Did the New York Knicks Select David Griffin?
- Tom Brady Returns; Colin Kaepernick will be centered in Game 6
- Reality TV Recap: Kardashian Sisters Give Kris Jenner a Smackdown
- What's The 411 Episode 67: Jay Z, Kim Fields, Justin Beiber, Khloe Kardashian, AKON, and more
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]
- Katt Williams Starts a Family Feud on Atlanta Radio Show [VIDEO]
- Bill Cosby Gets Max Sentence, Is It Too Harsh? [VIDEO DISCUSSION]