We are deeply saddened by the news that Daisy Lewellyn, a star of Bravo's Blood, Sweat, and Heels, and one of What's The 411TV's 25 Most Interesting People of 2014, passed away today from cancer, reports Essence.
A California native; but many of us knew Daisy Lewellyn from Brooklyn. The self-proclaimed Queen of Effortless Chic always seemed to have an effervescent personality on and off camera, as in this interview.
She revealed her cancer diagnosis in season 2 of Blood, Sweat and Heels. In a Madame Noire interview, Daisy's first reaction to her cancer diagnosis was, "Okay, how do we fix this?"
Also an author, Lewellyn wrote the book, Never Pay Retail Again: Shop Smart, Spend Less, & Look Your Best Ever.
Daisy Lewellyn was 36, rest in peace.
- Phaedra Parks Fired from The Real Housewives of Atlanta [NEWS]
- Is NeNe Leakes Returning to the Real Housewives of Atlanta?
- Michael Strahan, NFL Hall of Famer and Media Personality, Tops What's The 411TV's 25 Most Interesting People of 2014
- Bravo’s Blood Sweat and Heels Star Daisy Lewellyn is Making it Happen
- Neda Hakakian Supports Beating Cancer in Heels
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]