Ms. MJ Pedone, CEO/Founder, Indra Public Relations, and organizer of Brooklyn Nets point guard Deron Williams' 5th Annual Dodge Barrage, talks to What's The 411Sports host Glenn Gilliam about the charity event to support the Point of Hope Foundation, Deron Williams' commitment to New York, and her upcoming projects.
What's The 411Sports first met MJ Pedone at a Justin Tuck celebrity charitable event. From that point, we have seen firsthand that Indra Public Relations is at the heart of everything sports, lifestyle and entertainment. And, MJ Pedone executes high pressure events with such style and grace and makes it seem effortless.
Listen to Glenn Gilliam's interview with MJ Pedone.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]