What's The 411 reporter, Cristina Twitty, caught up with Bishop T.D. Jakes and Mrs. Serita Jakes at the Black Natvitiy New York premiere at the world famous Apollo Theater.
Serita Jakes is the "Christmas Kid" in the Jakes household, according to Bishop T.D. Jakes.
Mrs. Jakes loves to decorate during the Christmas season and it's the time of year that everyone offers good tidings and great joy.
When the Christmas season is over, Mrs. Jakes feels "humbuggy".
- Bishop TD Jakes Intervenes on Braxton Family Values
- What's The 411 Episode 58: Future Throwing Shade at Ciara and Russell Wilson
- Ebony Magazine Celebrates the 2014 Ebony Power 100
- Memorial Service for the Legendary Award-winning Actress, Ruby Dee
- Brooklyn Nets Head Coach Lionel Hollins Supports Deron Williams' Signature Charity Event
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]
- Katt Williams Starts a Family Feud on Atlanta Radio Show [VIDEO]
- Bill Cosby Gets Max Sentence, Is It Too Harsh? [VIDEO DISCUSSION]