On one of the hottest days of the summer, What's The 411TV's correspondent, Stacy Narine, was out at the 2013 Brooklyn Beer and Wine Festival held at The Lab in Bedford-Stuyvesant.
At the festival, Stacy caught up with the one and only Todd Jones, owner of Sweet Dreams Mini Donuts. A donutologist, Todd has been in the donut business for 40 years; first working with Dunkin Donuts for 25 years to now the owner of Sweet Dreams Mini Donuts.
Even at a beer and wine festival, Todd brought his professional donut making equipment, which is capable of making 1200 donuts in an hour with precision. What makes Sweet Dreams' donuts unique are that they are mini donuts and that Todd uses his donutologist's techniques to come up with unique flavors.
So what's in Todd's creative bag of flavors? How about buttermilk and donuts for grownups: White Hennessy and Ciroc donuts. He is even introducing salty caramel and strawberry shortcake donuts.
Sweet Dreams Mini Donuts are popping up everywhere. They have found their way into the halls of Google and many a celebrity wedding.
Sweet Dreams Mini Donuts is soon to be dispensing its confectionary greatness at a new location, in the heart of Brooklyn's corporate park at 2 MetroTech Center.
Can't make it to Brooklyn? You can always reach Sweet Dreams Mini Donuts online at www.SweetDreamsMiniDonuts.com and on Facebook. You can also call them at 347-724-6200.
Videography by Jesse Whitehead
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]
- Katt Williams Starts a Family Feud on Atlanta Radio Show [VIDEO]
- Bill Cosby Gets Max Sentence, Is It Too Harsh? [VIDEO DISCUSSION]