Ms. Narcisse aims to take a holistic approach to solving problems with housing, education, re-entry, health and more
In this interview, What's The 411 host, Kizzy Cox; and Kings County Politics publisher, Stephen Witt, interviewed registered nurse and businesswoman, Mercedes Narcisse, who is a candidate to represent New York state's 19th Senatorial District, which includes: Canarsie, East New York, Brownsville, Mill Basin, Sheepshead Bay, Bergen Beach, Marine Park, Flatlands, Mill Island, Georgetown, Ocean Hill, and Starrett City. There are approximately 318,019 constituents residing in the district.
Ms. Narcisse's primary campaign issues are focused on affordable housing, health, education, and revamping re-entry programs so that people who are returning to their communities can be better prepared to take care of themselves and their families, while making positive contributions to society.
- What’s The 411TV Announces Its List of 25 People to Watch in 2017
- Mercedes Narcisse Talks About Why She is Running for New York State Senate
- Stephen Witt Creates Political Digital Magazine for Brooklyn
- What happens next in Ukraine? Four scenarios experts say could happen
- Perth teen in critical condition after violent brawl involving children
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]
- Katt Williams Starts a Family Feud on Atlanta Radio Show [VIDEO]
- Bill Cosby Gets Max Sentence, Is It Too Harsh? [VIDEO DISCUSSION]