VIDEO DISCUSSION: Khloe Kardashian's newest fashion venture brings claims of intellectual property infringement by designer Destiney Bleu
Designer Destiney Bleu, the woman behind dbleudazzled, which specializes in custom crystallized clothing, says Khloe Kardashian's Good American clothing line is too similar to dbleudazzled.
Re-tweeting Kardashian’s video, which shows off Kardashian’s Good American clothing line, Bleu wrote, “When someone buys 1 of everything on your site, has you make them custom @dbleudazzled work, never posts it or wears it, then copies it.”
Ms. Bleu is not only mad, she’s taking action, her work is trademarked and she has lawyered up.
We hope these ladies can work it out, cooperation is better than strict competition.
- Oprah Winfrey Gains with Weight Watchers Investment | What’s The 411 | Ep. 126
- Beyonce and Destiny’s Child Rock Coachella | What’s The 411 | Ep. 125
- What's The 411 Podcast Directory
- Ava DuVernay and Harpo Collaborate on a Deal with Netflix
- QUICK TAKES: Jay-Z, Blue Ivy, Khloe Kardashian, Ava DuVernay, and more
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]
- Katt Williams Starts a Family Feud on Atlanta Radio Show [VIDEO]
- Bill Cosby Gets Max Sentence, Is It Too Harsh? [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Dr. Christine Blasey Ford’s Hearing Unveils White Male Power Politics [VIDEO]