Harlem Week's Urban Fashion Show is an eclectic mix of fashion, style, and culture
What would Harlem Week 2011 be without its much anticipated urban fashion show.
What's The 411TV correspondent Kizzy Cox chats it up with several fashion designers including Her Game2 and Harlem Week's Fashion Show Producer, Deborah Williams; Austin Paul; Evetta Petty; and Carlos Reaves. The urban fashion showcase took place on a balmy Sunday afternoon in Harlem, NY. The footage contains lots of style-filled fashion including men's and women's swimwear, dresses, and hats.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]