It's Cold in South Beach
LeBron James leaves the Miami Heat and goes back to the Cleveland Cavaliers.
LeBron James signed a two-year contract and gave the Cleveland Cavaliers owner, Dan Gilbert, another chance.
Overall, the What's The 411Sports team likes LeBron James' latest move to return to the Cleveland Cavaliers, but Greg Alcala has some trepidation.
What say you?
Is it a good move for LeBron James?
Is it a good move for the Cleveland Cavaliers?
Join the conversation about LeBron James' return to Cleveland
- UPDATE: David Griffin says adios a Nueva York
- Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Willing to Pay Everything to Get Married
- What's The 411Sports Episode 78: Julio Jones and Atlanta Falcons leading NFC South, Tebow Mania
- What's The 411 Episode 63: Rihanna's NY Fashion Week Party Brings Out Everyone Looking for a Good Party
- What's The 411 Episode 60: LeBron James, Rihanna, Rosie Perez, Serena Williams, Drake, Ariana Grande, and more
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]