NBA Stars Making Moves
The Whats The 411Sports team is talking about the 2014 NBA Off-season, thus far.
Chris Graham wants to name this NBA off-season, as one of the greatest off-seasons ever!
Chris likes the breaking up of huge dynasties.
Mostly, Chris likes the talent disbursement; he thinks the stars are where they need to be.
Glenn Gilliam says, don't bet against the Miami Heat already.
With Chris Bosh still on the Miami Heat team and if Dwayne Wade gets healthy, Glenn thinks the Miami Heat could be a force to reckon with.
But, Greg Alcala feels the Heat will probably be like the Indiana Pacers, a team with lots of talent, but just can't win.
VIDEO: Join the conversation about the player moves during the 2014 NBA Off-season
- Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Willing to Pay Everything to Get Married
- What's The 411Sports Episode 78: Julio Jones and Atlanta Falcons leading NFC South, Tebow Mania
- What's The 411Sports Episode 77: NFL Week 3; Tom Brady or Bill Belichick?
- What's The 411 Episode 63: Rihanna's NY Fashion Week Party Brings Out Everyone Looking for a Good Party
- What's The 411 Episode 60: LeBron James, Rihanna, Rosie Perez, Serena Williams, Drake, Ariana Grande, and more
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]