VIDEO: Members of the Mt. Pisgah Baptist Church in Brooklyn hold annual walking event to bring attention to small things we can do to improve overall health
What's The 411's producer, Ruth J. Morrison, spoke with members of Mt. Pisgah Baptist Church's Temple Ministry as they were making preparations for its annual walk-a-thon. The event was held at Herbert Von King Park in the heart of Bedford-Stuyvesant in Brooklyn.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]