VIDEO: Mob Wives, Reality TV Personality, Ramona Rizzo attends Shopping Night Out to Support Beating Cancer in Heels
Reality TV personality, Ramona Rizzo, best known for her role on the VH1's reality TV series, Mob Wives, took time from her busy schedule to support a charitable organization that elevates women undergoing cancer treatment.
Ms. Rizzo sees Shopping Night Out as a special cause and thought it was important to attend because various cancers run in her family and both her aunt and grandmother are breast cancer survivors.
- Weinstein’s Sexual Harassment Allegations Exposes Hollywood
- Harry Belafonte and Social Relevant Photographer Stephen Somerstein Top What's The 411TV's 25 Most Interesting People of 2015
- Nikkia McClain Pays Homage to Breast Cancer Awareness Month With Glam Night Out
- Boxing, Mob Wives, Jason Kidd, and Love and the Small Print
- 411TV: Boxing, Mob Wives, Jason Kidd Press Conference, and Love and the Small Print
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]