VIDEO: Celebrity Hairstylist Janel Smith aka Cocoa Mane, attends Tene Nicole Marketing and Public Relation's 2nd annual fundraiser, Shopping Night Out to support the non-profit organization, Beating Cancer in Heels.
What's The 411 correspondent Barbara Bullard had to get to the bottom of the meaning of Cocoa Mane.
"Well it's actually the name of my business, a hair salon, I also have a product line and Cocoa Mane is just basically saying Chocolate Hair," said Janel Smith, owner of Cocoa Mane Hair Salon.
Hearing about the first Shopping Night Out, Cocoa Mane made it a point to be in attendance this time around and as a sponsor.
"..is there going to be any care packages or any goodies," Barbara asked.
"Yes, we have a Keratin package that we're giving away, also peppermint shampoo, all natural hair oils for natural hair and we're also giving a wash and style by a celebrity hairstylist.
Shopping Night Out was conceived by Nikkia McClain, Founder and CEO, Tene Nicole Marketing and Public Relations.
- Weinstein’s Sexual Harassment Allegations Exposes Hollywood
- Harry Belafonte and Social Relevant Photographer Stephen Somerstein Top What's The 411TV's 25 Most Interesting People of 2015
- Nikkia McClain Pays Homage to Breast Cancer Awareness Month With Glam Night Out
- What's The 411 TV Releases Its List of 25 Most Interesting People of 2012
- Nigerian Actor Jim Iyke Supports NYC Breast Cancer Awareness Effort
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]