VIDEO: Celebrity make-up artist Priscilla DiStasio attends Tene Nicole Marketing and Public Relation's 2nd annual fundraiser, Shopping Night Out to support the non-profit organization, Beating Cancer in Heels.
What's The 411 correspondent Barbara Bullard asked Priscilla DiStasio about her motivation for attending Shopping Night Out.
"Well anything I can do to help and help raise money for a good cause is definitely something that I am always down to do," Priscilla DiStasio responded.
Priscilla DiStasio also mentioned that many of her family members were cancer survivors, so the event is meaningful and women have to stay strong.
Switching gears to her career, Priscilla DiStasio is in her third season with The Real Housewives of New Jersey, as a make-up artist to Teresa Giudice.
A mentor to young women, some who are aspiring make-up artists, Priscilla DiStasio advice is to stay positive, keep motivated, be focused and determined because life is short.
Shopping Night Out was conceived by Nikkia McClain, Founder and CEO, Tene Nicole Marketing and Public Relations.
Shopping Night Out benefits Beating Cancer in Heels, a non-profit organization created by Marlena Ortiz, a 28-year-old breast cancer survivor.
- Weinstein’s Sexual Harassment Allegations Exposes Hollywood
- Rachel Lindsay Gets Her Turn as The Bachelorette
- Peter Gunz in a Love Triangle With Amina and Tara
- Harry Belafonte and Social Relevant Photographer Stephen Somerstein Top What's The 411TV's 25 Most Interesting People of 2015
- Former Model Janice Dickinson Despises Rapper Joe Budden
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]