Glam Night Out, as its predecessor, Shopping Night Out, has become a Breast Cancer Awareness Month signature event for Tene Nicole Marketing and Public Relations
In this video, Nikkia McClain, CEO, Tene Nicole Marketing and Public Relations, tells us why she created Glam Night Out as a Breast Cancer Awareness event.
Glam Night Out benefits the nonprofit organization, Beating Cancer in Heels.
- Weinstein’s Sexual Harassment Allegations Exposes Hollywood
- Harry Belafonte and Social Relevant Photographer Stephen Somerstein Top What's The 411TV's 25 Most Interesting People of 2015
- Nigerian Actor Jim Iyke Supports NYC Breast Cancer Awareness Effort
- Toni Marie Ricci and Michael Bell Going to the Next Level
- Shopping Night Out: An Event to Benefit Beating Cancer in Heels
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]