The choice to wear makeup or not to wear makeup is a very individual decision, and should not be based on any external reference except the woman's personal preference.
Women wear makeup (or don't wear makeup) for many different reasons. Some women choose to wear makeup every day, and some wear makeup only on special occasions. It's her choice.
The key point is that whether women choose to wear a lot or a little, whether a woman enjoys the process of applying makeup or doesn't enjoy it at all – as long as women know that their value is not tied to the perfect application of her cosmetics, then it's all good.
Are Make-up and Cosmetics Necessary to Enhance Beauty and Confidence?
The creativity, fun, and power in wearing makeup are positive factors for boosting a woman's confidence. Equally true is being able to go out sans makeup and still feel beautiful is a confidence booster.
At the end of the day, to wear makeup or not to wear makeup is simply your choice.
What are your thoughts?
Latest from Judith Silfrene
- Drinking Water: Decisions, Decisions, Is Alkaline Water Right for You?
- Weight Loss Options: Which is the best way to lose weight fast?
- Foods to Avoid to Prevent Breast and Prostate Cancers
- Should Achieving Overall Health and Wellness Be Our Goal?
- The Number One Relationship Killer and How to Avoid It