Summer will soon be over and fall will be upon us, but healthy, glowing skin will never go out of style with the seasons.
Here are a few tips on transitioning your summer looks to the fall this season
1. Instead of glossy or stained lips and use a deep berry lip color.
2. Trade in nude and bronze eye shadows for decadent shades of plums and wine for the eyes.
3. Summer nails were filled with bright crayon box colors. For fall nude nail color is best for a subtle sophisticated look, and burgundy nails are a great color for dramatizing the nails.
4. Replace tinted moisturizer with a skin fix adding more coverage if needed. Use foundation with SPF. The sun's UV rays are all year round, regardless of the season, so remember to always protect your skin.
5. Hydration ad moisturizing! I have emphasized this on every beauty review! During the summer months, skin tends to be more supple and drier in the winter months. Make sure you moisturize with virgin coconut oil, hydrated lotions, such a Eucerin and Aquaphor to keep skin smooth and winterized. And drink plenty of lemon water daily!!!!
Check in with me and let me know how it goes on Twitter @CourtneyRashon
Celebrity makeup artist Courtney Rashon is synonymous with all things creative. Known for her ability to transform the ordinary into something breathtaking, her abilities always exceed the expectations. Not only does she possess the skills needed for everyday glamour makeup, she also is a special effects artist as well.
Her company, Courtney Rashon Industries, consists of a full-service beauty entity that provides glamour/beauty and visual effects makeup application, men's grooming, imaging and mentoring for aspiring makeup artists.
Since the birth of her company, she has produced makeup for artists such as Timbaland, Sebastian and Petey Pablo, reality television personalities, Natalie Nunn, of the Bad Girls Club, Exotic from For the Love of Ray J and director Paul Coy Allen of R&B Divas, just to name a few. Also, she has been the key makeup artist for commercials, short films and the social movement documentary From Fatherless to Fatherhood which aired on OWN and Aspire networks. She has also given demonstrations at Robert Fiance Beauty Schools on specialty makeup subjects including bridal makeup and television and film makeup applications.