VIDEO: Nadine Ramos, CEO and Founder, Lasio Inc., and a sponsor of Shopping Night Out, is on a mission to help rid the world of cancer through her philanthropic efforts.
What's The 411's Barbara Bullard learned that Nadine Ramos lost her father five months ago to lung cancer. Consequently, Ms. Ramos wanted to help support Tene Nicole Marketing and P.R.'s Shopping Night Out fundraiser for Beating Cancer in Heels.
An employer, Ms. Ramos overcame her under-privileged upbringing through her love for beauty and fashion. She created Lasio, Inc., 10 years ago, which competes in the highly competitive hair care industry. Today, Lasio manufactures and distributes its products worldwide.
The company specializes in keratin-based products such as keratin-based treatments, as well as, an extensive line of aftercare products: shampoos, conditioners, hair masks, and wave activators to name a few.
Lasio styled the models and VIPs at Shopping Night Out and provided all guests with a gift bag filled with all types of goodies.
You can find Lasio online and at its flagship salon in Manhattan.
Shopping Night Out was conceived by Nikkia McClain, Founder and CEO, Tene Nicole Marketing and Public Relations.
Shopping Night Out benefits Beating Cancer in Heels, a non-profit organization created by Marlena Ortiz, a 28-year-old breast cancer survivor.
- Weinstein’s Sexual Harassment Allegations Exposes Hollywood
- Harry Belafonte and Social Relevant Photographer Stephen Somerstein Top What's The 411TV's 25 Most Interesting People of 2015
- Nikkia McClain Pays Homage to Breast Cancer Awareness Month With Glam Night Out
- Foods to Avoid to Prevent Breast and Prostate Cancers
- What's The 411 TV Releases Its List of 25 Most Interesting People of 2012
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]
- Katt Williams Starts a Family Feud on Atlanta Radio Show [VIDEO]
- Bill Cosby Gets Max Sentence, Is It Too Harsh? [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Dr. Christine Blasey Ford’s Hearing Unveils White Male Power Politics [VIDEO]